Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Better than Monday

Ok, I really hate to hear the phrase, "A case of the Monday's," and I won't. Yesterday was an extra superbly  nasty day! The motor for my car window died, so it was stuck in the down position, of course. It spiraled from there.

Today has been much better and I would say that existentially I am completely in touch with the many changes around me. I have this horrible ability to remain detached from people and things - is it horrible? I don't think it's a defense mechanism, yet I do not think that self-preservation is selfish. We are flawed beings and this does not mean that we are not responsible for the repercussions we receive.  I mean, am I existential or just lacking the ability to be able to take responsibility for my feelings and actions that effect the feelings of other's?

I'm so tired, back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment