Sunday, August 26, 2012

From the 13th


Monday. The 13th of August, 2012. I had the most spectacular day and received several fantastic gifts. I am not an extremely materialistic individual, but I have a few weaknesses.

Anyway, the question I hope to answer in the next 365 days is the following: how are people supposed to respond to negative & unexpected behavior? How about spontaneous yet pleasant behavior? It matters, trust me.

And here I am. At my neglected blog that I have vowed to keep exciting since 2008 - and you can see how exciting I've kept it --- with two entries.

But what brings me here is a that question - why? Why do people do what they do? I am a sociologist and I am not sure why people do what they do. I'm not sure if they are aware of how much pain or joy they cause one another. I am going to try to write about my lucky 13 -- the last year of my 30's -- and the year that I realized, well, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment