Thursday, August 30, 2012

Beautiful

It's difficult to write for me sometimes because I try not to be such a nihilist in what I am trying to convey.  I have had a few moments in my 'glass half full' perspective which have left me nearly jaded. No, I think I may be jaded already. Now, I have to not let any of that allow me to radiate negative. Shew. Ok.

Straight to the meat & potatoes --- I have had a very 'active' week and here I am taking a breather from it.  Having a bit of 'Time Stand Still', if you will.  Why do we (or I) care what other's think of us? It's such an age old question it seems trite to use it but it has a very deep underlying paradigm --- the reason we care what other people think about us is because we (as humans) do not like to be disliked or to feel cognitive dissonance. Regardless of how much of a bitch or asshole someone may seem, they truly do not 1) think they are being that negative 2) want to be seen that way or to continue to act that way.  Sure, plenty of negator's out there do it on purpose & like it but they will tire eventually.

I really dislike trying to analyze psychological situations so I avoid it. I think we should try to be nicer to one another and I should be the first one to begin this trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment