Sunday, September 2, 2012

rain, chimes, and thunder

I know each day is a learning experience but not every experience is pleasant. Today I have had several and they have all been really enjoyable. 1) Worrying is a complete waste of my time. 2) You have to speak before you assume.

I have two polar opposite friend's to thank for these lesson's and I appreciate what they have brought me. I am focusing less upon giving a damn if I am 'liked' or 'disliked' and more upon how I can be a better person, in general. Better to those who are or are not my friends - better to myself - better to my living environment - generally, better. I think the happiness I can achieve with this will be much more fulfilling than anything else I can do to improve myself. I like to think as endings as times in which I am able to reflect and improve myself in ways I have never imagined.

Now, I'll admit that it would be nice if I knew exactly what I did so I could pinpoint my annoying actions, but it's no longer important. You can only reach out to someone for SO long before you give-up on them. Honestly, they gave up on me many weeks ago; but, that's not important now, either.  I wish them the best and have to seek that for myself. I am deserving of it, even if it comes from an unexpected source.

No comments:

Post a Comment