Friday, September 7, 2012

Attention

I try my best to not write in a manner which will identify people. There are times when my examples are a bit specific, such as now.  We don't control who comes in to our lives but we have the ability to create who leaves it (or does not leave it) to the best of our ability.

I think that's why I have a sour taste in my mouth  -- I just want to open it all in a MS Word document & hit 'undo' about 10 times regarding this situation.  I mention this in passing and in no way want any type of attention or pity for my plight. I bet I'm not the first person to feel this way. It's not a regret, well, it is but I'm not angry with myself. I certainly wish I had been kinder, more understanding, or at least reciprocated the kindness I received.
Maybe that is regret, but it's not anger. I wish I hadn't hurt my sweet friend and wish them the best. There's no other way to put it.

No comments:

Post a Comment